Whole Mind Food
Aug 29, 2016
Finding reliable sources of organic, local and seasonal foods can be challenging. We have complied a list of the websites and apps we use to shop for food products to make your life a little easier, and tastier!
RECOMMENDED LOCAL, ORGANIC FOOD SOURCES:
- Australia only: http://www.localharvest.org.au
- UK only: http://www.localfoods.org.uk
- UK only: http://www.farma.org.uk/members-map/
- Seafood Watch From the Monterey Bay Aquarium: Guide for sustainable seafood purchases.
- Food Tripping: Great for finding healthy places to eat while traveling.
- Seasonal and Simple: Check out what is in season in your area.
- Whole Foods App: Tasty recipes!
- Non-GMO Project: Detailed guide to avoiding GMOs.
- Eat Slower: Great for monitoring eating habits.
- FoodPlanner: Plan out delicious home cooked meals!
- Green Kitchen: Yummy plant-based recipes.
- Jamie Oliver’s Recipes: Some of the best recipes around, plus cooking skills!
- Humane Eating Project: Great way to make more responsible, caring decisions about what you eat.
If you know of any particular resources or organizations in your area, let us know via email at email@example.com and we will post your suggestions on our page!