Spaghetti Squash Lasagne
Mar 11, 2018
OK, this meal is a life-changer! Easy to make, filling and oh so delicious, you will definitely be making this more than once!
You can watch a full video of the recipe here.
Cook time: 45 min
- Cut the squash into 2, take out seeds and steam for 10 minutes
- Remove inside of squash with a fork, add to a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan, 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella, 1 teaspoon basil and salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F / 204 C, and layer the lasagne: 1 layer spaghetti squash mix, 1 layer vegan bolognese (see the Whole Mind Project video for recipe) and 1 layer Parmesan & shredded mozzarella
- Repeat layers and top with fresh basil leaves
- Bake for around 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is crispy and brown