Red Pepper and Basil Pasta
Mar 08, 2018
Looking for the perfect meal to satisfy your pasta craving? Look no further! Loaded with delicious bell peppers and fresh basil, this pasta is so easy and quick to prepare!
You can watch a video of the recipe here.
Time: 10 minutes
- Boil pasta according to box instructions (we used red lentil pasta)
- Dice 1 large red pepper and 1 large yellow pepper
- Sauté peppers on medium-high heat for a few minutes in ghee or coconut oil with 1 minced garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste
- Add peppers to pasta, toss in olive oil and 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Optional: add in 1/4 cup sautéed green onions